Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Indian Valley Animal Hospital, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work — This is to ensure your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia.
- Safe Anesthesia — We make anesthesia as safe as possible for your pet by using modern inhalant gas anesthesia and new cardiac and respiratory monitors.
- Experienced Monitoring Support — Our trained veterinary technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- IV Catheter Placement — Fluids are given during surgery to maintain blood pressure and to help your pet recover quickly from the anesthesia.
- Pain Management — We treat each case individually depending on the specific circumstances.
Veterinary Surgical Services
Indian Valley Animal Hospital provides surgical services for pets. We offer a clean and well-equipped facility and experienced team to provide your pet with high quality surgical care in a stress-free and relaxing environment.
Our team of veterinarians and technicians are experienced with a range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring, and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
In addition to spaying and neutering, we also offer the following soft tissue, and orthopedic surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Foreign Body Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Mass Removal
- And other general surgeries as needed
- General orthopedic procedures