Indian Valley Animal Hospital has undergone changes and improvements to continuously provide the most up-to-date and comfortable environment possible for your pet. In addition to our new team members and Chief of Staff Dr. Janice Wilson as of May 2016, the hospital has also had a facelift!
Our new look allows us to personalize each pet’s experience:
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas help to minimize stress to our pets while in the lobby.
- Separate dog and cat exam rooms designed with our patients’ comfort in mind. We even have a blanket in each exam room to use for our more timid or arthritic patients.
- An extra-large exam room for big dogs, pets that come with large families, or if your pet becomes fearful in a smaller exam room.
- An Isolation Ward - This is a separate area used for patients that need treatment, but may be contagious to other pets. This prevents transmission of disease to others.
|Dog Waiting Area||Cat Waiting Area||Large Pet Exam Room|
|Dog Exam Room||Cat Exam Room|
We also offer the following in-house services!
- Grooming - Michelle is here to keep your pets looking and smelling great!
- Fully Equipped In-House Lab - Most lab results can be obtained in about 20 minutes. We also use Idexx laboratory for additional diagnostics.
- Digital X-Ray - All x-rays are reviewed by the attending doctor right away. The x-rays are also reviewed by a boarded veterinary radiologist.
- Full In-House Pharmacy
But wait, there’s more!
- We offer military, police, firefighter, first responder, and senior discounts every day.
- Feline Fridays with Dr. Wilson are offered on the first Friday of every month. Discounted well exams for cats are offered from 1pm-5pm.
- House Calls are available for our established clients.
Our goal is to keep your pets happier and healthier longer. We offer personalized care in a quiet, family environment. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions - our team is here to help you!