Update on Our Grooming Services
We have exciting news!
We are pleased to announce that our groomer, Michelle, will be returning to us on Saturday, October 27th.
Grooming Services Temporarily Unavailable
Unfortunately, our groomer, Michelle, was involved in a horseback riding accident. She is currently on leave while she recovers.
Grooming services will be unavailable until she returns. We're not quite sure when that will be but we'll do our best to keep you in the loop.
Thank you for understanding - please keep her in your thoughts as she recovers.
Meet Our Staff and Check out Our New Look!
Indian Valley Animal Hospital has undergone changes and improvements to continuously provide the most up-to-date and comfortable environment possible for your pet. In addition to our new team members and Chief of Staff Dr. Janice Wilson as of May 2016, the hospital has also had a facelift!
Our new look allows us to personalize each pet’s experience:
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas help to minimize stress to our pets while in the lobby.
- Separate dog and cat exam rooms designed with our patients’ comfort in mind. We even have a blanket in each exam room to use for our more timid or arthritic patients.
- An extra-large exam room for big dogs, pets that come with large families, or if your pet becomes fearful in a smaller exam room.
- An Isolation Ward - This is a separate area used for patients that need treatment, but may be contagious to other pets. This prevents transmission of disease to others.
|Dog Waiting Area||Cat Waiting Area||Large Pet Exam Room|
|Dog Exam Room||Cat Exam Room|
We also offer the following in-house services!
- Grooming - Michelle is here to keep your pets looking and smelling great!
- Fully Equipped In-House Lab - Most lab results can be obtained in about 20 minutes. We also use Idexx laboratory for additional diagnostics.
- Digital X-Ray - All x-rays are reviewed by the attending doctor right away. The x-rays are also reviewed by a boarded veterinary radiologist.
- Full In-House Pharmacy
- Laser Therapy – If you are looking for treatment but not more pills, this is a great option for conditions like arthritis, wound healing, back pain, etc.
- Laser Surgery - Surgical lasers help to decrease bleeding during surgery and minimize pain after surgery.
World Spay Day
Get 20% Off Your Pet's Spay in February 2018
World Spay Day is February 27, 2018. To celebrate, Indian Valley Animal Hospital is offering 20% off spay procedures for dogs and cats performed February 1-28, 2018!
Spaying or neutering can protect your pet from serious health and behavioral problems later in life. It also helps control the stray animal population. Learn more here.
Ready to schedule your puppy or kitten's spay? Call us at (215) 723-3971 today!
Pet Dental Special
Get 20% Off Your Pet's Dental Cleaning in February & March 2018!
February is Dental Discount Month at Indian Valley Animal Hospital. Dental and oral care is an important part of your dog or cat's overall wellness regime. We will be offering 20% off all veterinary dental cleanings for dogs and cats during the months of February and March 2018.
• Safe Anesthesia & Monitoring Practices
• Best Dental Equipment Available
• Offer Available to New & Current Clients
• Take Home Dental Goodie
Learn about the pet dental cleanings and procedures we offer here. Call (215) 723-3971 and schedule your pet's dental appointment today!
We are thrilled to share that we will be providing Feline Fridays at Indian Valley Animal Hospital in 2018!
Beginning January 5, 2018, on the first Friday of every month, cat exams with Dr. Wilson will be just $35 ($13 savings!) from 1:00-5:00 pm.
Appointments are recommended, but not required. Offer valid for wellness visits for cats only.
We hope that Feline Fridays will allow us to better serve our feline patients and accommodate their owners. Learn about our veterinary services for cats here.
Please call us at (215) 723-3971 to book your cat's appointment, or if you have any questions about your feline's care!
Bucks County SPCA Adoption Program
Indian Valley Animal Hospital is proud to participate in the Bucks County SPCA offsite adoption program!
They bring us a cat and we "foster" and show them. We're excited about this partnership and hope to find forever homes for these adorable felines!
For more information, call us at (215) 723-3971 at any time.
Now Offering Drop Off Appointments
We know how busy day-to-day life can be for everyone, and we don't ever want our beloved pet's medical treatment to be delayed due to a scheduling conflict. So we are pleased to announce that we now accept drop off appointments!
Simply check in your pet and leave a telephone number so we can reach you. We will let you know when we are ready so you can come back to pick up your pet.
Feel free to call us at (215) 723-3971 if you have questions, or would like to schedule an appointment for your pet.
Military and Senior Discounts
Here at Indian Valley Animal Hospital, the care of your pet is our top priority. We are excited to announce our new Military and Senior discount! Now, with a valid ID, save 10% on your pet's veterinary services.
Call us today at (215) 723-3971 to book your pet's next visit!